Terms and Conditions
• Due to monthly changes in pricing from Honda, all pricing listed on the site are subject to change without notice.
• All orders will be billed at the time they are received online. If there is a backorder or special order situation we must bill your credit card at the time of purchase in order to assure your placement in the ordering process.
• SaveonHondaParts.com cannot guarantee to have every item in our catalog in stock, nor can we guarantee that the manufacturer will maintain availability of every part listed in our catalog.
• It could take up to 3-5 business days for some special order parts to ship out. Also some part numbers can change without notice when there is a product update from Honda/Acura.
• SaveonHondaParts.com stocks genuine Honda parts to assure our customers complete compatibility with their USA specification Hondas.
• All parts are guaranteed to be new and factory original. These are the same parts you would purchase from the dealer.
• It could take up to 7-10 business days for some special order parts to ship out.
• Part numbers can change without notice when there is a product update from Honda/Acura.
• Shipping charges are an estimate. There may be times shipping charges are insufficient. In such cases you will be notified either by phone or email.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, & Discover.
• We do not sell parts internationally.
• AZ Residents will pay an 8.3% state sales tax.
• INTERNET PRICE QUOTES ARE SUBJECT TO WILL CALL CHARGES. Walk-in customers will be charged standard walk-in list prices.
• All credit card transactions are subject to verification by the given billing address. If the billing address given does not match what your credit card company has on file you will be contacted by us either by email or by phone. We are not responsible for lost time in the ordering process due to non-verifying credit card information.
• We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
• Our site uses order forms for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address), financial information (like their account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like their zip code). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
• Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
• This site supplements the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties.
Contacting the Website
• If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
• In stock orders ship within 24-48 hours.
• Ground orders do not have a guaranteed transit time (3-7 business days is common).
• We do not ship internationally.
• We understand that sometimes, for whatever reason, the part you needed yesterday, is no longer needed today. So for that reason, WE TAKE BACK ANYTHING WE SELL.
• We ask your understanding in that there are a few exceptions. We do not take back any electrical or special order parts. We cannot take back used or installed parts, even if only installed to test fitment. Parts must be resalable and in their original packaging. No returns after 15 days. Call us at 412-466-6226 to make arrangements for any returns. Please include a copy of your invoice with the return. We reserve the right to not accept any parts for return not in compliance with the above return criteria. There is a 15% re-stocking fee charged against all returned parts. Shipping and/or handling is non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding. We appreciate your business.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Time and Mileage Limits
• Except for batteries and mufflers, automobile parts supplied by Honda Automobile Division* of American Honda and purchased from and installed by an authorized Honda Automobile dealer are covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles from the date installed, whichever comes first. Honda parts distributed by American Honda and purchased from, but not installed by, an authorized Honda automobile dealer are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase. Replacement batteries are covered for 36 months from the date of purchase. Replacement mufflers have a limited lifetime warranty.
This Warranty Does Not Cover
• Parts distributed or sold outside the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Parts installed in vehicles for racing or competition. Any part for which applicable proof of purchase date, installation date, and vehicle mileage at time of installation is not presented.
• Any parts that are considered normal maintenance items, which are replaced, cleaned or adjusted as normal owner maintenance unless they are defective in material or factory workmanship. Parts replaced under the New Car Limited Warranty. Deterioration of any part due to normal use and exposure. Parts installed in a car in which the odometer has been altered, or on which the actual mileage cannot be determined.
To Obtain Warranty Service
• The defective part, or the car it is installed in, must be returned by the purchaser to an authorized Honda automobile dealer during normal service hours. You must provide a receipt that shows proof of purchase as well as the installation, date and mileage at time of installation, if the installation was done by an authorized Honda automobile dealer. If the car is not driveable because of a defect covered by this warranty, call the nearest authorized Honda automobile dealer for towing assistance. You will not have to pay for towing if the defect is covered by this warranty. If you cannot get warranty service, or you are dissatisfied with the service or a warranty decision, speak with one of the dealership's managers. Generally, problems can be solved most effectively this way. If you need further assistance, ask your dealer for the number of the Honda Customer Relations office that serves your area.
• SaveonHondaParts.com will repair or replace, at its option, any genuine Honda part that is defective in materials or workmanship under normal use. Parts except for batteries and mufflers, that were sold and installed by an authorized Honda dealer will be repaired or replaced without charge for parts or labor; parts, except for batteries, purchased from but not installed by an authorized Honda dealer will be repaired or replaced without charge for the parts, but labor charges will be your responsibility.
• A defective replacement battery will be replaced free-of-charge during the first 12 months. If the battery fails after the first 12 months, you will be given credit toward the purchase of a new battery, figured at 1/36 of the current suggested retail price for each month remaining in the 36 month period. No cash reimbursement will be made. Any service or installation charge will be at your expense except during the 12 months free-of-charge replacement period. All parts supplied under this warranty will be genuine Honda parts, and all parts replaced become the property of the Honda Automobile Division.